News Americas, NEW YORK, NY, Mon. Mar. 10, 2014: In its spotlight on the Caribbean Diaspora, the Trinidad Express ‘Express Woman’ magazine on International Woman’s Day, March 8, 2014, spotlighted on Hard Beat Communications’ chief marketing officer, Felicia J. Persaud.
Persaud, a national of Guyana and resident of New York, founded Hard Beat in 2004, which owns the brands CaribPR Wire, the PR newswire of the Caribbean and distribution partner of the PR Newswire; Caribbean and Latin America news service, News Americas; and Invest Caribbean Now.
The focus comes as the company gears up to host its fourth investment summit on the Caribbean outside the region this Caribbean American Heritage Month in the United States, which is also Caribbean Week in New York.
The event, the biggest investment forum outside the region, is set for New York City this June 4, 2014 and will feature a slew of Who’s Who from the region as well as from across the U.S., China, Russia and Africa, including Hollywood actor Malik Yoba and Gordon ‘Butch’ Stewart, the billionaire chairman of over two dozen companies throughout the Caribbean, North America and Great Britain, including the world famous Sandals Resort.
Read the full article on Persaud in the digital version of the magazine here.
Hard Beat Communications, Inc. is an award-winning, certified SBE/M/WBE global communications consultancy based in New York City.
The company offers offering a myriad of services to clients including:
- Global PR Wire Dissemination Service and Marketing Campaigns
- Content Creation and media training
- App and website creation, development, marketing and hosting.
- Conference/Event Management Services
- Photographic Services – event, ground construction, aerial
- Videography including Lapse time video
- Promotional/Corporate Goods
- Ad buys and ad planning with specialty in US ethnic media campaigns as well as the Caribbean and Latin America.